Want to have a great day? Simply decide that feeling good is more important than being "right," and let that priority guide every thought, word, and deed throughout the day.
When being "right" is your priority, you may achieve the shallow satisfaction of receiving approval, but it disconnects you from your Inner Guidance, which is revealed through your emotions.
When feeling good is your priority...
- You choose love, because loving always feels good.
- You choose connection, because it feels better than separation.
- You choose forgiveness, because resentment feels yucky!
- You choose appreciation, because it makes you feel rich!
- You choose responsibility (not to be confused with blame), because it feels empowering.
See what happens when you take a day off from being "right" or trying to be a "good" parent. Let go of all "shoulds" and let yourself be guided by pleasure instead.
But don’t settle for the initial, fleeting pleasure of rebelling against the shoulds. Keep going... Hold out for the deeper pleasure of connecting with your Authentic Self.