A popular Christian slogan is "WWJD: What Would Jesus Do?" This is an excellent question for Christian parents to ask as Jesus honored children, promoted nonviolence, and embodied unconditional love.
Anyone you consider to be loving and wise can help you connect with your Inner Wisdom in this way:
- What would the Dalai Lama do?
- What would my great aunt Sally do?
- What would Mister Rogers do?
- What would my dog do? (Seriously!)
Another great source of wisdom is children, who constantly present us with opportunities to let go of limiting beliefs:
- A child would care more about feeling good than being "right."
- A child would look for the FUN in every situation.
- A child would be open to miracles.
- A child would be authentic.
Today, include children's wisdom in your decision-making by asking yourself, "What would a child do?"