EnjoyParenting.com - Terms of Service
For the purposes of this agreement, "EP" refers to both EnjoyParenting.com and Scott Noelle.
1. You agree to ENJOY your use of this website. If you do not enjoy it, you are encouraged to enjoy not enjoying it.
2. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your involvement with EP, possibly including (but not limited to)...
- having fewer things to complain about;
- reduced capacity for resentment, blame, shame, and guilt;
- boredom due to lack of interpersonal drama;
- loss of inhibition regarding unconventional and/or childlike behavior in public; and
- living happily ever after.
3. You understand that the information provided by EP is for educational or entertainment purposes only and is never intended as a substitute for the assistance of qualified physical or mental health practitioners; even if, at some point, you think that EP might be suggesting you "should" do something, you take full responsibility for your choices in all matters related to the health, safety, education, and well-being of your child(ren) and yourself.
4. You grant EP the right, in perpetuity, to edit, duplicate, and publish any original content you contribute, including (but not limited to) forum posts, comments, and the audio archives of EP-sponsored teleclasses and conference calls; you understand that portions of such content may be included in materials published by EP (e.g., educational programs for parents) and that you will not be financially compensated for EP's use of such content unless an explicit agreement to do so is made in advance.
5a. If you sign up for any EP membership program for which you are charged a monthly membership fee (such as the PATH program), you may cancel your membership at any time by notifying EP, by email or telephone, of your decision to cancel. If you cancel within the first 30 days of your membership, you may request a refund of up to 100% of your initial membership fee, and your request will be granted. After the first 30 days there are no refunds of monthly membership fees, but your membership will continue until the end of the current payment period.
5b. If you purchased a multi-month membership, and you request a refund during the multi-month period (but after the first 30 days), you will receive a prorated refund, the amount of which will be based on the number of whole, unused months, not including any free months that may have been included in the original multi-month offer.
6. If you are a member of the PATH Program, you will receive 100 "PATH Points" for every dollar spent on membership fees. While your membership is active, you can redeem your accumulated PATH Points for discounts on certain services and/or products, as described here. PATH Points have no cash value. Each month's Points are redeemable for up to a year after you receive them, or until your membership expires, whichever comes first. When you redeem a portion of your accumulated Points, the "oldest" Points will automatically be used first. To see your PATH Points balance and history, visit your My Account page. (Note: Recently earned Points may not be visible right away.)
7. This agreement may be modified at any time, in which case EP will send a notification to your registered email address; you agree that your continued use of EP's services after such a modification shall constitute your agreement to the modified Terms of Service.
8. If you do not agree to the current Terms of Service, you may not utilize EP's services, including this website; however, if you agree to these Terms, we think you will have a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY good time playing with us!